A new world order of independents and creators is taking hold. More than 60M Americans are working freelance, part-time, contract, or gig jobs in an explosion of entrepreneurial opportunity. Unfortunately, our benefits have historically depended on us being tied to a single employer. For tens of millions of people, figuring out taxes, retirement, and health insurance has been near impossible.
Catch is the first portable benefits platform. In an easy to use app, independents can manage their own personal payroll and benefits automatically taking care of taxes, investing for retirement, and enrolling in health insurance. We do the hard stuff so that our customers can focus on what they do best: hustling, creating, building, and living their lives.
As a member of the performance growth team, you will lead paid acquisition at Catch. Your role will be to optimize paid channels to ensure we are acquiring the right customers at a reasonable CAC. This is a role for someone who is eager to expand their expertise in paid acquisition and achieve aggressive growth targets.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has managed budgets for paid consumer acquisition (fintech is a plus)
- Understands the tools and technologies of a modern growth stack
- Makes decisions and completes projects using analytics and quantitative reasoning
- Thrives with targets in a fast-moving environment
This person will know about:
- Facebook Ads (across all products)
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Ads and SEM
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Management
The day to day will include:
- Creating new ad campaigns across platforms
- Working with design and SEO teams to put out the right content
- Using analytics to understand target customers, audiences, and the acquisition funnel
- Improving performance of paid ads [including bonus targets]
- Working with the Growth team on new initiatives and tests
- Reporting on results and effectiveness to Director of Growth and CEO
Working at Catch
Catch is a Series A stage startup. That means we're at the beginning of our journey to create a world where your safety net doesn't depend on your employment status.
We work hard. We win.
We are solving hard problems and believe that collaboration is critical to untangling the ambiguity we're tackling every day. Our HQ is NYC. We're big believers that relationships and connection make the highest performing team. We also believe that flexibility is key, and providing time for deep thinking and flow is important to achieving outcomes.
This is the time to build the future we want to exist. To do that, we have assembled a team that's focused, inclusive, and ego-free. We're looking for people who are up for an adventure.
Catch is a YCombinator company and has raised $20M from some of the best investors and advisors in the industry including Crosslink Capital, Khosla Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Kindred Ventures. We're also backed by founders of Nerdwallet, Earnest, Enigma, Tagomi, and Tilde as well as executives and leaders from Apple, Public, Intuit, Harvard, Stanford, and Yale.
We think benefits are important. So we've invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S
COVID-19 vaccination required