A new world order of independents and creators is taking hold. More than 60M Americans are working freelance, part-time, contract, or gig jobs in an explosion of entrepreneurial opportunity. Unfortunately, our benefits have historically depended on us being tied to a single employer. For tens of millions of people, figuring out taxes, retirement, and health insurance has been near impossible.
Catch is the first portable benefits platform. In an easy to use app, independents can manage their own personal payroll and benefits automatically taking care of taxes, investing for retirement, and enrolling in health insurance. We do the hard stuff so that our customers can focus on what they do best: hustling, creating, building, and living their lives.
Our Director of Growth will be responsible for acquisition at Catch. The role requires creative problem solving, an insatiable appetite for success, and deep analytical decision-making skills. This is a role for someone who is looking to scale their experience while growing a top-tier acquisition team.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has built an acquisition engine at a consumer startup (fintech is a plus)
- Understands the tools and technologies of a modern growth stack
- Drives decisions and projects forward with analytics and quantitative reasoning
- Leads with clarity and excels at supporting the professional growth of people on their team
- Thrives with targets and ownership
This person will know about:
- SEO & Content
- Product Led Growth
- Performance Acquisition
- Affiliates and Influencers
The day to day will include:
- Owning strategic planning of top of funnel acquisition activities
- Working closely with design, partnerships, and brand teams to implement strategies
- Being accountable for top of funnel growth and CAC
- Testing initiatives across new growth channels
- Managing a team of 3-5
Working at Catch
Catch is a Series A stage startup. That means we're at the beginning of our journey to create a world where your safety net doesn't depend on your employment status.
We work hard. We win.
We are solving hard problems and believe that collaboration is critical to untangling the ambiguity we're tackling every day. Our HQ is NYC. We're big believers that relationships and connection make the highest performing team. We also believe that flexibility is key, and providing time for deep thinking and flow is important to achieving outcomes.
This is the time to build the future we want to exist. To do that, we have assembled a team that's focused, inclusive, and ego-free. We're looking for people who are up for an adventure.
Catch is a YCombinator company and has raised $20M from some of the best investors and advisors in the industry including Crosslink Capital, Khosla Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Kindred Ventures. We're also backed by founders of Nerdwallet, Earnest, Enigma, Tagomi, and Tilde as well as executives and leaders from Apple, Public, Intuit, Harvard, Stanford, and Yale.
We think benefits are important. So we've invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S
COVID-19 vaccination required