Catch has built the first portable benefits platform offering tax withholding, retirement, and health insurance for those without access to employer-sponsored benefits. More than 57M Americans work freelance, part-time, contract, or non-traditional jobs that make it difficult to build wealth and protect against emergency.
Our tech-first approach makes it easy to create an automated paycheck setting aside for savings, investing for the future, and managing health insurance no matter how many different income sources exist, or how frequently income is received. We serve people — not businesses — and arm them with the ability to build a custom and flexible safety net for their family.
Your role as an Operations Manager is to guide the growth of our company and culture. You'll work closely with the Founders and business team to create an environment of ambition and success. Your goal is the same as everyone else at Catch: to create a new personal safety net that is accessible, affordable, and effective. For this role in particular, you’ll spend your time making the ship run smoothly through hiring, office ops, team building, and other support functions.
- Help drive the hiring process and team growth
- Coordinate training and onboarding of new employees
- Support culture and growth initiatives to build company culture
- Provide oversight to office management and facilities
- Work with Founders on special projects
- Support mission, vision, and values across company, team, partners, and customers
Skills You'll Need
- Passion for our mission of building an independent financial safety net
- The ability to problem-solve in an ambiguous, fast-paced startup environment
- An eye for how to delight and create moments of joy
- Organization, self-direction, and the ability to follow through
- Experience executing on projects and coordinating with different stakeholders
It'd Be Great if You Already had a Few of These
- Experience in a fast-growing startup
- Exposure to successful hiring processes on A+ teams
- A desire to grow into a Chief of Staff role
Working at Catch
Reinventing the core benefits system and safety net that’s been in place for the last 70 years isn’t an easy task– and it’s certainly not something that gets solved overnight. But the time is now. Income is more volatile, inequality is growing, and the foundation of employer-sponsored benefits is showing its age. At Catch, we’re working to reinvent the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems to work for everyone.
This takes focus, ingenuity, and collaboration– you’ll work with a team dedicated to the cause and equipped to solve it. We value a diverse, inclusive, and ego-free environment and you should too.
Catch is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the industry, including Khosla Ventures, NYCA Partners, and Kindred Ventures.
We believe that a safety net is critical, so we’ve invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.