A new world order of independents and creators is taking hold. More than 60M Americans are working freelance, part-time, contract, or gig jobs in an explosion of entrepreneurial opportunity. Unfortunately, our benefits have historically depended on us being tied to a single employer. For tens of millions of people, figuring out taxes, retirement, and health insurance has been near impossible.
Catch is the first portable benefits platform. In an easy to use app, independents can manage their own personal payroll and benefits automatically taking care of taxes, investing for retirement, and enrolling in health insurance. We do the hard stuff so that our customers can focus on what they do best: hustling, creating, building, and living their lives.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has been a member of a product team at a venture-backed company
- Is excellent at both project management and product thinking
- Has experience in FinTech, ACH, payments, insurance, or other related regulated areas
- Is familiar with analytics tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, or Heap
- Is familiar with technical concepts like app lifecycle and partner APIs
- Drives outcomes with ruthless execution and finds creative ways to solve bureaucratic and regulatory problems
- Is certified or licensed as one or more of the following: insurance agent/broker/producer, investment adviser representative (and/or Series 65), financial advisor, health insurance navigator
Working at Catch
Catch is a Series A stage startup. That means we're at the beginning of our journey to create a world where your safety net doesn't depend on your employment status.
We work hard. We win.
We are solving hard problems and believe that collaboration is critical to untangling the ambiguity we're tackling every day. Our HQ is NYC. We're big believers that relationships and connection make the highest performing team. We also believe that flexibility is key, and providing time for deep thinking and flow is important to achieving outcomes.
This is the time to build the future we want to exist. To do that, we have assembled a team that's focused, inclusive, and ego-free. We're looking for people who are up for an adventure.
Catch is a YCombinator company and has raised $20M from some of the best investors and advisors in the industry including Crosslink Capital, Khosla Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Kindred Ventures. We're also backed by founders of Nerdwallet, Earnest, Enigma, Tagomi, and Tilde as well as executives and leaders from Apple, Public, Intuit, Harvard, Stanford, and Yale.
We think benefits are important. So we've invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S
COVID-19 vaccination required