Catch has built the first portable benefits platform offering tax withholding, retirement, and health insurance for those without access to employer-sponsored benefits. More than 57M Americans work freelance, part-time, contract, or non-traditional jobs that make it difficult to build wealth and protect against emergency.
Our tech-first approach makes it easy to create an automated paycheck setting aside for savings, investing for the future, and managing health insurance no matter how many different income sources exist, or how frequently income is received. We serve people — not businesses — and arm them with the ability to build a custom and flexible safety net for their family.
Your role as a Marketing Manager is to ensure potential and existing users know and understand our value propositions. Your goal is the same as everyone at Catch: to create a new personal safety net that is accessible, affordable, and effective. For this role in particular, you’ll spend your time executing campaigns that help drive organic traffic and sign ups.
- Plan and deliver content that is relevant, interesting and shareable for our users
- Organize a calendar for content to make sure we are part of the conversation for other relevant topics and with relevant partners
- Build our following and engagement in social media and through our wholly owned content channels (blogs, in product, etc.)
- Support content and communications with partners to expand our reach in their distribution channels (partner social media or communities)
- Expand our user referral program to encourage users to tell friends, family, and colleagues to use Catch
- Make informed recommendations to product teams about how to make referrals an easier and more integrated part of the user experience
- Design and execute on low-cost strategies to drive word-of-mouth and brand awareness
- Scale (non-partner) signups to a specified 5x target in December 2021
- Be accountable for signups as a key metric targeting a set blended $CAC
Skills You'll Need
- The ability to problem-solve in an ambiguous, fast-paced startup environment
- A desire to execute quickly and reach goals
- A love of our product and deep admiration for our users
- Organization and follow through
- A preference for self-management and leading your own work
- Strong written and verbal communication, especially directly with customers
- Demonstrated experience leading campaigns and hitting targets
- The ability to prioritize and focus effort on outcomes
It'd Be Great if You Already had a Few of These
- Experience in a fast-growing startup
- Understanding of financial services and/or benefits
- Exposure to independent contractors (gig workers, freelancers, contractors)
- Creative, scrappy ideas about reaching customers
Working at Catch
Reinventing the core benefits system and safety net that’s been in place for the last 70 years isn’t an easy task– and it’s certainly not something that gets solved overnight. But the time is now. Income is more volatile, inequality is growing, and the foundation of employer-sponsored benefits is showing its age. At Catch, we’re working to reinvent the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems to work for everyone.
This takes focus, ingenuity, and collaboration– you’ll work with a team dedicated to the cause and equipped to solve it. We value a diverse, inclusive, and ego-free environment and you should too.
Catch is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the industry, including Khosla Ventures, NYCA Partners, and Kindred Ventures.
We believe that a safety net is critical, so we’ve invested in making ours great:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k w/matching
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.